FLT Drivers (Warehouse)
Magna are a leading specialist confectioner of Hollow and Shell-moulding chocolate products, based in Telford and have a firm belief that everything we do is carried out by a team. Every single process in the business is an integrated process and everyone pulling together in the same direction is key to the success of the Company.
We wouldn’t be half as successful without our FLT Drivers in the Warehouse. Weekly paid, rate of pay is £11.50 per hour plus 13.64% shift allowance.
Hours of work:
- Team A Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 7.30pm to 7.30am x 2 positions available and
- Team B Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 7.30pm to 7.30am x 1 position, must be able to work every 2nd Saturday night.
- Temporary until March 2024.
- Load, unload vehicles
- Drive following all standard procedures.
- Carry out Daily FLT inspections before using your truck
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy at all times
- Manual Handling
- Any other reasonable task as requested by your Supervisor or Team Leader.
Experience & Skills
- Ideally minimum of 6 months experience of using a FLT Reach Truck.
- Working in a very busy Warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- A proactive problem-solving approach to work with a willingness to complete a wide variety of tasks
- The ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively
- Experience within a production/manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential.
- FLT Licences (Reach & Counterbalance.) Reach a must.
The Company operates by four distinct values: Determination: Quality: Integrity: Teamwork. These were not chosen casually – they are the words that describe what the most successful people in the business demonstrate when they are at their best. If you feel that you could aspire to share and live our values, then we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position please complete a web application form by clicking on the following link: https://apps.magna.uk/webappform/appform.php