Machine Operator / Minder
Magna Specialist Confectioners Ltd, a successful confectionary co-manufacturer, is looking to recruit talented individuals in their busy production team.
Day to day duties include: –
- Operating machines to standard running conditions
- Continually loading materials i.e. Trays, foils, shrink wrap
- Ensure cleaning of machine to standard
- Record data from downtime and observation standards
- Ensure safe working practices
- Line standards achieved
- Quality of product achieved throughout
- Any other duties/ projects that are reasonable and within the skills and ability of the post holder
The successful candidate will: –
- Escalate when and if problems occur
- Good communication skills to interact with fellow team members
- Attendance & Punctuality a necessity to comply with company standards
- Experience desirable but not essential
- Health & safety understanding
What’s on offer?
- Fixed Shift patterns available: –
Days -Monday to Wednesday and every other Sunday
Days- Thursday to Saturday and every other Sunday
Days – Monday to Thursday
Nights -Sunday to Tuesday and every other Saturday
Nights -Wednesday to Friday and every other Saturday
Nights – Monday to Thursday
- Temporary contract
- Average holiday pay
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Starting Pay Rate £11.25, increased to £11.50 after experience and validation of two different machine types. With 13.64% – night shift allowance.
Transport is provided at a cost of £6.80 per shift from the Wolverhampton area from August 2023.
If you are interested in this position please complete a web application form by clicking on the following link: https://apps.magna.uk/webappform/appform.php