Are you a talented and resourceful hands-on engineer who thrives on working autonomously to solve technical challenges?
Are you excited by the prospect of applying that talent to a state-of-the-art world beating manufacturing environment – most of which is bespoke and has been designed and built in house?
If so, read on.
Who we are looking for:
- An individual who embraces and lives our core values of Determination, Quality, Integrity and Teamwork.
- A flexible team player with plenty of ideas and enthusiasm who thrives under pressure.
- A mechanically competent & qualified time served technician with a systems & control bias & an understanding of Electrical Control Wiring Diagrams
- Someone excited by learning new techniques & technology, with PLC programming and fault diagnosis experience.
- Ideally experienced within the food or processing industry – although not essential.
What you will be doing:
- Providing shift technical leadership in a professional manner to operations colleagues.
- Reacting to day-to-day breakdowns and changeovers, working 4 on 4 off days and nights.
- Actively contributing to & supporting lead development engineers in continuous improvement & New product activities.
- Taking ownership of your work to agreed deadlines with internal stakeholders and contractors.
What is on offer: –
- Basic earnings of £46389 (includes flexibility payment) with OT @ time & half after 42 hours per week.
- Company Pension or Auto enrolment
- Benefits – Health Cash Plan
- Holiday pay based on average hours worked, not just basic.
- Health & Life assurance
- Unparalleled engineering & workshop facilities
The Company operates by four distinct values: Determination | Quality | Integrity | Teamwork.
These are the words that describe the most successful people in our business when they are at their best.
If you feel that you could aspire to share and live our values, then we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position please complete a web application form by clicking on the following link: https://apps.magna.uk/webappform/appform.php